QUOTES FOR A REGRETLESS LIFE….
Someone once said, “There lies an endless potential in things that have never started and untold assumptions on things that have ended.” Most of the times, the assumptions are the result of things not done and words not said. There have been so many moments in our lives when we could have or rather, should have said something or done something to a certain someone, which could have changed the way our lives have shaped up. Almost all of us have had those moments when we thought, “Shit! I should have done that!” or “I should have gone” and many more “should-haves”.
When we think about the things we could have done or the words we could have said, we feel an emotion of remorse taking over us. And it feels very bad because we know that we cannot do anything now. Regret is, according to me, the worst feeling anyone could ever have. I believe, it is better to do or say something and face the consequences rather than sitting and regretting later. Here is a list of quotes which will drag out the willing soul from your inside, one who wants to live a regret less life but is somewhere scared to do so!
1. “In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are. And in the end, they shape every detail about us.”
2. “It’s better to look back on life and say “I can’t believe I did that” than to look back and say “I wish I did that…”
3. “I would rather have a life of ‘oh wells’ than a life of ‘What ifs.'”
4. “There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.”
5. “If I’d known then, what I know now, I still would’ve done it.”
6. “They say that in the end, we are all stories. So would you like to be a story, which when narrated, gathers comments like, ‘Oh man! She should have done that’ or ‘He should have said those words!’? No, right? So be a story, which when narrated, will leave the narrator feeling maudlin and the listeners feeling inspired!”
7. “You will never regret the things you do as much as the things you don’t!”
8. “You should or can never have regrets about what you did or said anything, because at one time it was exactly what your soul had wanted.”
9. “The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.”