Facts, facts and facts. We have heard of science facts, math facts, Indian geography facts, and also psychological facts. But here is a list of RANDOM facts from every any and every category that will leave you amazed.
1. Jelly Beans are so shiny because they are coated with shellac, which is made of insect poop.
2. Your coffee mug might have poop in it.
According to a professor of environmental microbiology at the University of Arizona, 20% of office mugs have traces of faecal bacteria. So, um….remember this fact the next time you think your coffee tastes like shit.
3. There is an island near Mexico city that is full of creepy, decaying dolls…………
The story is that Don Julian Santana left his family to live on an island in the Xochimilco canals. When he was there he saw or imagined, a young girl that had drowned in the canals, so he dedicated his life to hanging dolls all over the island. Hence, the island is full of these dolls that are waiting ……for an opportunity to grab your dreams….
4. Banana slugs can grow up to 6 to 8 inches….and their erect penises can grow just as LONG.
Also, after mating, banana slugs chew each other’s penises off.
5. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
So the next time you meet your friends, show this trick.
6. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and nobody can figure out why.
7. Post-death, Napoléon Bonaparte’s penis was removed from body during autopsy, displayed on a museum, and sold for $2,700 in the 1970s. People (probably) got theirs removed, and his surgically implanted on ..that spot.
8. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave…..don’t try this at home.
9. It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels that buried their nuts….so, maybe we’re all alive only because of forgetful squirrels?
10. Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their cousins.
11. The toy Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
12. If you say “Jesus” backwards it sounds like “sausage.”
13. During the night, your intervertebral discs relax and expand. That is why you are 1% taller in the morning than in the evening.
14. Polar bears try to be invisible in the snow, covering their black noses with their paws.
15. Butterflies in your stomach are NOT love.
16. If your cat’s pupils are dilated, he is angry. And it doesn’t matter that he’s sitting in a brightly lit room.
17. If you read all the 16 facts and still think that this was a waste of time, you have to remember that your entire life led up to these facts.